Healthcare Consulting Specialist required for large project in Qatar.
- Work in the Middle East in one of the most progressive nations in the world
- A career opportunity or a new life
- Competitive tax-free salary
Knowledge: Technical, Professional, Business Acumen
· In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
· Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery specifically relating to Pathology Services
· Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise, which shall include Pathology and Laboratory Services to both Inpatient and Outpatient).
· In-depth understanding of project goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices.
· Thorough understanding of Customer business priorities, strategy and direction.
· Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations.
· Acts as on-site advisor to customer and team members.
· Plays a central role in defining the scope of projects, understanding a customer’s issues/problems, and conceiving customer deliverables.
· Applies strong knowledge of industry trends and key issues and challenges facing a customer.
· Provides customer solutions for a medium-sized project or several small size projects.
· Program/project management responsibilities include quality of deliverables, team, budget, schedule and invoices.
· Addresses a segment of a customer’s business organization or information processes.
· Prepares project proposals, cost estimates and participates in sales and proposal presentations.
· Applies strong knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies to customer engagements.
· Develops and maintains effective relationships with management in targeted companies.
· 10+ years of relevant clinical experience within Acute/Community Healthcare (Private or Public) or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Strong writing skills and demonstrated ability to document processes for the customer.
· Advanced communication skills in working with the customer.
· Advanced knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies.
· Culturally Adaptable
· Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience.
Please make sure that CVs indicate specifically the solution (or solutions) in which you are expert and the number of years that you have worked with each solution.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call Paul on 0409 229 331