Qatar based Healthcare IT Roles
Cerner Healthcare IT Specialists and Analysts required for large project in Qatar.
- Work in the Middle East in one of the most progressive nations in the world
- A career opportunity or a new life
- Competitive tax-free salary
1) Application Specialists who have expertise covering a specific Cerner solution.
Each Application Specialist must be a solution expert in their chosen field. They are responsible for:
• Design decisions for their solution/module
• Leading their assigned Application Analysts
• Accuracy of data collection by the Application Analysts
• Oversight of any local build responsibilities
• Provision of solution expertise to support other workstreams where module specific knowledge is required
The specific Cerner Solutions where we still need people include: Anaesthesia, Anatomic Pathology, PathNet Helix, Cardiology, General Lab, Home Care, Microbiology, and Reporting
2) Application Analysts who will be aligned to one Cerner Millennium solution/module.
They are responsible for:
• Working with departments to complete data collection for the specific Cerner module
• Supporting solution design activities
• Providing support to the Application Specialist for the specific solution
• Supporting other workstreams in the development of plans, scripts and execution of testing
The specific Cerner Solutions where we still need people include: Anaesthesia, PathNet Helix, Cardiology, Care Documentation, Core, ERM (Registration), ESM (Scheduling), General Lab, HIM, Homecare, Maternity, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Powerchart, Reporting.
Please make sure that CVs indicate specifically the solution (or solutions) in which you are expert and the number of years that you have worked with each solution.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call Paul on 0409 229 331